Digitalks, Middle East’s first digitally-focused conference series unveils its impressive line-up of renowned thought leaders. With the theme of “The Rising e-commerce Trends in the Middle East,” attendees will discuss the latest trends and solutions that will help them compete and win in today’s dynamic digital environment.
The conference will bring together a wide slate of industry experts from innovators, entrepreneurs, business leaders, and digital experts to address the next wave of the digital revolution.
Among those confirmed for keynote presentations are:
- Sofiane Haddadi, Head of Media at L’Oréal
- Amol Kadam, Co-Founder of RBBi
- Mohammed Sajjad Director of e-commerce/Digital and Omni Channel at eXtra
- Heba AlSamt, Digital Media Director of TV & Radio at DMI (Dubai Media Inc.)
- Jon Myer, Chief Growth Officer at DeepCrawl
“I am thrilled to confirm such an impressive list of speakers,” said Naguib Toihiri, organizer of the conference & Head of Marketing at RBBi. “Digital is a unique professional platform for experts across the region to exchange ideas, discuss key challenges, and find progressive solutions. We want to see it grow into regular digitally-focused conference series that will help the industry connect better on various levels and implement the best practices faster”.
“Digital transformation has been a top priority in the global economy for many years now – with varying effects and levels of success for individual markets, industries, companies, and consumers,” added Sofiane Haddadi, Head of Media at L’Oréal Middle East. “Digitalks is one of the first local initiatives enforcing itself to support and accelerate the digital transformation through knowledge sharing, and I am proud to be one of the speaker supporting our industry in the Middle East.”
The impressive line-up of speakers will provide impetus and give rise to new ideas while fostering creativity and innovations to enable successful business outcomes.
Key discussions will cover such topics as:
- How to optimise your digital assets for an omnichannel e-commerce strategy
- Principles of UX in creating a seamless user experience, in a competitive marketplace
- How to leverage your data to increase your return on marketing investment
- The state and evolution of social media for e-commerce in the MENA region
- SEO best practices in the e-commerce space to drive performance and boost ROI
For more information on the agenda, registration and sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.digitalksdubai.ae