- Get a complimentary copy of the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management at http://ow.ly/vrSz30h9ygH
- Download and explore Log360 for free at http://ow.ly/WqbS30h9yl2
ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, today announced that it has been recognized for the second year in a row as a Niche Player in Gartner’s 2017 “Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management” research report for Log360.
Log360 is a comprehensive SIEM solution that integrates two ManageEngine products — ADAudit Plus and EventLog Analyzer — into a single console. Log360 comes with many prepackaged, ready-to-use components to meet enterprise security requirements.
“Security operations centers (SOCs) are not just looking for a solution that can detect and mitigate attacks. It’s all about prompt detection, prioritization, and effective post-attack analysis,” said Manikandan Thangaraj, director of product management at ManageEngine. “We strive to break the ‘SIEM is rocket science’ myth by delivering a solution that brings in effective security orchestration, the in-depth auditing capabilities that improve SOCs’ threat response time quotient, without compromising on simplicity.”
ManageEngine Log360 highlights
- Security auditing: Secures networks with the effective and in-depth server, perimeter device and business-critical application auditing capability.
- Internal threat detection Detects any privilege escalations, critical security principals or GPO changes with built-in, real-time Active Directory change auditing module.
- Threat detection: Discovers threats instantly by correlating log data from sources across the network with the threat feeds from its STIX/TAXI feed processor. Sends out alerts in real time upon detection of threats with the real-time event response system.
- Incident management Ensures accountability in managing and resolving security incidents by integrating with and feeding data to helpdesk systems.
- User behavior analytics: Tracks privileged users’ behavior, records their activity completely from login to logoff and instantly notifies security professionals about any detected anomalies.
- Forensics and post-breach analysis: Effectively aggregates security incidents and searches through log data at a high speed for swift root cause analysis.
- Simplifying SIEM: Unlike other SIEM solutions, Log360 can be deployed within hours and starts analyzing networks for threats within minutes of deployment. The learning curve is smooth and training efforts are minimal.
Pricing and Availability
Log360 starts at $495 and is available for download at www.manageengine.com/log-management/download.html. A fully functional, 30-day trial version is also available for download.