- Neighbourhood construction going full steam ahead with 224 homes to be handed over by mid-2018
- Scheduled handover supported by an attractive new payment plan, designed to provide buyers with flexible financing options
- Sharjah’s premier residential destination of choice properties showcased at the
International Real Estate & Investment Show in Abu Dhabi
Sharjah Holding PJSC, a strategic partnership between Majid Al Futtaim – Properties and Sharjah Asset Management Holding, today announced that its Al Narjis neighborhood homes handover in Al Zahia, Sharjah’s premier mixed-use community, will commence by mid-2018. With the handover plans, Al Zahia will be home to 460 families living in its two neighborhoods, Al Jouri and Al Narjis.
Al Narjis, Al Zahia’s second neighborhood, features a variety of townhouses and villas tailored to offer an integrated lifestyle for the whole family. The neighborhood will also comprise a water activities park, one of the six themed community parks, created to encourage social activities among its residents. In September 2017, Al Zahia also launched the second phase of its third neighborhood, Al Lilac, with the release of 61 luxury four and five-bedroom villas. The neighborhood will be home to over 285 families upon completion in 2020.
Shadi Al Azzeh, Development Director, Al Zahia, at Majid Al Futtaim – Communities, said, “With a steadfast commitment to delivering on our promise, Al Zahia has become Sharjah’s residential community of choice with over 460 families to be integrated within its neighborhoods by next year. The handover of Al Narjis neighborhood will mark another milestone for Al Zahia and demonstrates our ability to deliver a community that offers its residents the highest quality of living standards. We look forward to welcoming more families to be part of our community, creating their great moments, every day.”
The scheduled handover is supported by a new attractive payment plan that allows buyers to secure their homes with a 5% down payment and the remaining 95% payable on handover by mid-2018. Al Zahia has partnered with Sharjah Islamic Bank, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, and Dubai Islamic Bank to provide buyers with flexible financing options.
As a premium lifestyle destination, Al Zahia offers its residents an integrated living experience with six themed parks as well as mosques and a variety of authentic food and beverage outlets. Community activities are a frequent feature of its parks, with children’s entertainment events and monthly outdoor film screenings organized in collaboration with Majid Al Futtaim’s VOX Cinemas.
Strategically located between Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road and University City Road, Al Zahia is also adjacent to City Centre Al Zahia, currently under construction and due to open in 2020. The mall will offer a diverse mix of over 360 retail brands and is anchored by a 15,100 sqm Carrefour Hypermarket. It will also feature a 16-screen VOX Cinemas and a 2,350 sqm Magic Planet. City Centre Al Zahia architectural design is driven by Majid Al Futtaim’s commitment to sustainable, environmentally-sound building practices. There will also be an external food and beverage precinct, located at the mall entrance with covered al fresco seating.
Al Zahia is showcasing its premium residential offerings at this year’s International Real Estate & Investment Show 2017 (IREIS) as a Gold Sponsor. The three-day exhibition, taking place at ADNEC in Abu Dhabi between 2-4 November, brings together decision-makers and experts in the property sector from all over the globe and gives consumers the opportunity to learn more about the local and international real estate market.
Disclaimer: All facts and figures in this release are accurate at the time of issuance.
Provided by Al Zahia & Sharjah Holding PJSC